Doing the happy dance!!!

Sheri-A

I am sooo excited and honored.  I hope this doesn't sound like bragging since I am still on a huge learning curve for quilting, but I got the following email from the Houston Quilt Festival:

"Congratulations! Your quilt Rainbow Fan has been selected for inclusion in the special Texas Guilds’ Award-Winning Traditional Quilts 2015. This year was one of the hardest years for jurors.  Many great quilts were entered.  Only 17 quilts were selected."

The king size quilt (109 x 109) was pieced and quilted on my 15000.  Much of the quilting was done with the embroidery hoop for quilting.  I'll post a picture if I can figure out how to do it.

Sheri in Texas