Re: Needle Threader 15000

My-Stitches

And on the other hand, I have a Pfaff 2140/70 and the needle threader has never, ever worked reliably.  After many trips to service, they put in some sort of fix-it kit.  That didn't help either. Oh, well, I've never really liked that machine much anyway.

Mary

You are soooo correct Jim, have that item as the 11000 was just as bad.
I have a Pfaff 2140/70 with a pull down needle threader, works for 15
years now. Unfortunately this type is considered outdated, not
computerized, guess that is why it works, ha.