Re: 12000 Embroidery Unit Problem

Donna Morton

I got this happening in a class I was teaching.  The owner had the thread stand on the back.  The arm was making an odd noise, the owner was a newbie and by the time I put 2 and 2 together, I saw that the thread not being using had dangled off the back of the thread stand and was caught in the arm.

It was a good lesson for all in the class.  Be aware of what is happening with the unused thread on the stand.  Make sure you wrap the thread end around the thread spool.  Do not let it hang loose at the top of the thread tree even for a minute.  We get distracted or are busy talking with others in the class, or at home the phone rings ...

Donna M
Canada