Re: Janome Needles

vicki chrobak

Sherry, I won't say one is better than the other. However, I have been using the Schmetz with not problem. Since I had a 100 pack I was not going to waste them.

--
Vicki Jo

I love the Janome blue and red tip needles. I'm thinking maybe it is
because as soon as I got my 1st Janome (the 11000) I started using those
needles because they came with the machine; and what I really loved was
the machine itself not necessarily the needles. But since then, I
pretty much only use Janome needles.

Does anyone have an opinion on whether the Janome needles are better
than Schmetz needles? I have a whole bunch of them I could use up
instead of buying more Janome ones.

Also since the Janome needles are made by Organ, are they equivalent to a
certain Organ needle. I know the blue tip is a 12 and the red is a 14
but are they microtex, or embroidery, or universal or something else?

Thx.