From: janome12000@... [mailto:janome12000@...]
Sent: Friday, May 29, 2015 4:26 PM
To: janome12000@...
Subject: [janome12000] Re: double needle function

OMG I am really losing it!!!   That was the problem!

I had the straight stitch needle plate on for embroidery and had taken it off when I took out the yellow dot bobbin case...   so instead of putting on the zig zag plate I again picked up the straight stitch plate and put it back on.

Oh dear oh dear.. I must be starting with senility.  Yikes!!!!

Jim, you are a life saver once again!   Thank you from the bottom of my old heart.

Pat

No virus found in this message.