Got my 15000 back- Doesn't recognize embroidery unit

cas@...

I guess I’m just destined for bad luck.  It does not recognize the embroidery unit.  I have tried reconnecting it several times.  No go.  I have to wait till Tuesday to take it back to the shop.  In case you are new, I’m the one who had to take it back to the shop to replace the “A” board because it wouldn’t embroider designs correctly, skipping a portion of a design.

The embroidery unit was working previously, there is a picture I shared in our gallery showing you my practice Hoopsisters blocks.

Cas