Re: Thread storage

susies.stitches@...

I'm hoping this gets where it should so I can thank all of you for your suggestions about storing thread.  I totally forgot about the obvious no-no of a rack; exposing it to dust and fading.  I don't post or reply very often, so every time I do, I have to figure out how.  If I don't see this at some point on the digest, I'll try to figure out the right way to do it!  For some reason, all the messages don't appear in the digest; maybe because I read them in       G-mail?  When I went directly to  Yahoo, there were messages I hadn't read.  G-mail tend to have a mind of its own.  Some of my e-mails get sent to a Promotions folder, which I didn't even know existed.  I just wanted to let all of you know that I read every reply, and I'm checking out all your suggestions.  Anything that has a wide base I'll probably get rid of.  It's mostly rayon, which I don't use anymore.  I want to let all of you know that I love my 12000, which I was able to buy as a floor model.  For the first time, I'm not going to save the original carton, since I have no intention of replacing it!  By selling a couple of other machines, I was able to purchase it outright, and not have to finance it.  The dealer who sold it to me does a very high volume, and is able to offer great promotions.  Janome is the only machine he sells, and backs it 100%.  I'm very lucky, and very grateful for the support I've gotten from the group.  Thanks for all your suggestions - it was amazing how many solutions there were to my dilemma!