From: Jim_Stutsman
Sent: Tuesday, January 31, 2012 3:09 PM
To: janome12000@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [janome12000] Re: Calibrate Hoops

The only calibration option for the 11000 is in the diagnostics accessible only to technicians. It's easy enough to check. Just put a hoop on the machine, open a design sized for that hoop, and put the plastic template in the hoop. The needle should pass through the hole in the template, but it does not have to be in the exact center of the template. It's been my experience that when the needle doesn't clear the hole on the 11000, the hoop attaching bracket needs adjusting.

--- In mailto:janome12000%40yahoogroups.com, "Anna C Simon" <rbs11739@> wrote:

Hi Jim,

Is this something that needs to be done with the 11000?

Ann Simon
Our Etsy store
http://www.etsy.com/people/dessimon