Re: reply I got back from Janome re: smaller hoops

Anne <csarina43@...>

I sent an email to Janome UK about the hoops at the weekend. I have had a response from the MD who is in Japan discussing the 12000 right now. He has said he will bring the matter up during his discussions. I think my reply will be a bit late, but I have also asked him why they did not put in 2 bobbin covers.....I have ordered a spare one for my machine.

The present MD was the accountant at Janome when I worked for them, so I know him quite well, not sure if he will remamber, they have had dozens of demonstrators since I left. It will be interesting to see if he replies.