horizon link and adobe

gbmko

On horizon link, under tools, stitch/design charts, when I try to open these, I get a pop up window saying "to view documents in PDF, adobe reader is required." I have adobe reader 9 installed. I had this issue with another embroidery related software, and had tried installing 10, but had the same pop up (Went back to 9 because at the time I couldn't figure out where the search engine in 10 was.)Anyway, any suggestions on how to get horizon link and adobe to recognize that each other exists? thanks! Barbara Jean