MBX and Corel question

gbmko

I love learning new software, but must admit I don't know the particulars of "How" they work, so here's my question. The MBX has corel draw essentials (which Jim has mentioned does not remove properly if you need to uninstall the program), and I actually own and have Corel Draw graphic suite x5 installed. When I install MBX, will it all be in a seperate "folder", and work as seperate programs, or do I need to do something to make sure they don't "mix" or interefere with each other? Hopefully it won't be an issue, but as I don't know, wanted to ask before installation. Thanks!