Janome Mbx

Jeana David

Hi, thanks to those who replied to my last post,it was very helpful
I have another query,I upgraded to MBX and like it very much but I am confused about the tie off and cut button for selected objects Can you appy this button to the entire design or just selected bits of it?
I assumed that tie offs were automatic if you use the semi auto parts of the software or do you have to use this button? Also what do you select on the 12000, the cutting command or always tie off and cut?Again what is a good length for the jump stitch before this happens?
I hope you can understand what I mean! Jeana