Re: Bobbin cover

Sherry Martin

It seems to be something a lot of people are doing. In fact in the class I took on Sat. one person brought the straight stitch needle plate only because we were doing embroidery and forgot to take the cover off of the other needle plate.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Anne" <csarina43@...> wrote:

Does anyone know if the bobbin case cover for the 11000 also fits the 12000? Several times I have taken off the needle plate and then realised I have left the cover on. Solution get another bobbin cover. I have seen bobbin covers on E bay so I guess you can get them.