Re: Attaching guide bar to the walking foot

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Guess it's time I started following the instruction exactly.  I tend to rush things and make mistakes.  A friend of mine called me after my last post, and I kept saying "I don't see any other holes".  I finally took the small one out of the accessory box, and much to my surprise I discovered the correct hole.  Since the foot was already attached, I ignored that crucial bit of information.  I had no idea that the correct hole was lurking behind the screw.  I want to thank  for their input and suggestions .  Why on earth did I think there wasn't a good reason to follow the directions exactly?  I apologize to all of you for the time and effort you spent helping me.  I really appreciate this group.  Everyone is so helpful,  I read the posts, but try not to write in unless  I've tried everything I know. I've already drawn the lines this time, but at least I won't have to do it again.