Re: workbook for 12000

Sue Raabe <susies.stitches@...>

Thank you everyone for the information.  Jim, I think I'm going crazy; the link was right under your reply!  I have a feeling that I may be trying to attach it to the wrong foot.  I'm going to look at it now, since I don't dare rely on my memory.  As soon as I got to a foot that I assumed was the Accufeed, I didn't look any further.  My dealer is an hour away, so I'll try what everyone has said before I make the trip.  It's not a machine problem, it has to be me!

Much more than an hour away, Jim says:
It might be helpful if you sent a photo of the foot and the guide so we can see what you're trying to attach.