Re: Need advise

Patricia Ward

Hi Janet,
If I were you I would call the other dealer in the area that the other member recommended and ask if they would take you as a customer. I had a similar situation when I had my 10000 and I called another dealer across state lines. The first thing he asked me was if I had bought the machine on the Internet. When I told him no and the name of the dealer, he told me he would be happy to accept me as a customer and to bring the machine down. Well I did and his service tech who is wonderful got it fixed and I never had another problem with it. Well needless to say that I still go there and have bought many other machines from him including my 15000. When you find a great dealer and you deal only with them they really treat you fairly and take excellent care of your machine. Not all dealers are good but the good ones are usually great.
I am sorry you are having this experience but I think it can be rectified before it costs you more money and more frustration.

Good luck.

Pat

Sent from my iPad

On Feb 28, 2015, at 10:41 PM, Janet krjanetl@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote

I am thinking of taking my machine to another dealer in Tampa because I am concerned my local dealer does not know what they are doing and do more harm than good.

Can you think of any downfall to going to a different dealer for repair as long as they are certified to fix Janome's?

Janet

__._,_.__