Re: Attaching guide bar to the walking foot

juliadlf1 <no_reply@...>

I stand corrected on the number of Quilting Guide Bar with the 12000. I just pulled my manual out and it lists only one bar being included in the accessories I got. I had a notation to check about a second one for the other side of the foot. I'm not sure why the Janome video refers to a "set" versus a single bar.

Jim: Do you recall how folks were using the single quilting guide bar for both right and left sides of the Acufeed foot?

Julia

Using both the right and left sides of the keyboard, Jim says:
You could do that with the guides shown at the bottom of this page.