Re: travel case for 15000

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

I purchased an xxl Tutto which the 15000 fits comfortably. The issue with travel is the weight of the machine. Pre Tutto -I could lift the machine into my car and to class after I stored it in the case I had a very difficult time lifting the Tutto ( it creates more bulk - width). And have actually taken the machine out of the case when going to class. My next idea is to creat a ramp that I can roll the Tutto up to get it to my SUV tailgate;)).
I hope this helps.
Jollyne
Walnut creek, CA
Ps I love my Tutto for my 3160:)

Sent from Jollyne's iPhone

On Feb 17, 2015, at 10:33 PM, Lynne Killgore & Dave Michel killgoremichel@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Has anyone purchased a travel case for their 15000?
If so hard-side or soft-side?
How did you make that decision?
What do you like or don't like about your choice?

Thanks for all the help,
Lynne