Re: foot holder? ankle attachment?

Sharff <sharff@...>

Thank you, Jim, for the information on the attachment so that I can use my low shank 7mm feet on my high shank machine. I am especially happy that I will not have to replace my low shank ruffler.

I went ahead and traded in my 9700 (which will, henceforth, be used for parts), for a 9900. Over the years I have purchased 4 machines from my dealer. Because of this, he gave me a very nice price for number 5. He also threw in the low shank foot adapter. I named my 12000 Molly Weasley because she does magical things. I named my 9900 Celestina Warbeck because she is so sexy. (She has three different colored outfits!)

Linda in Houston