Quilt designs

JoAnn Novak

  I have been buying and using designs from juliasneedledesigns for years and have had no problems.
  If you do have a problem, just contact Cindy and she will help you.  She is the most generous and giving
  person on the internet.  You can also join her yahoo group.  She gives sets away from time to time.  If
  you have a question, just ask there and someone is always there with an answer.  We all love Cindy.
 JoAnn

Thanks, I just went on there and bought some at .75.  If they don't work, well then I am not out too much.
Lori

On Thu, Feb 12, 2015 at 1:34 PM, Andrea LaVergne lscsew@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

I can vouch for the quilt or continuous line designs from  http://www.juliasneedledesigns.com/QuiltBlocks1.htm.  I have used them as is and also imported them into Digitizer, copied a portion (segment) and then used the feature that copies to a circle to create even more designs.  When packages are on sale for $.50 it is a fast and cheap way to get placemats or quilt squares quilted. Some of them are single, some triple stitch, and  stem stitch so you do have to look at the design.  I’ve used many of her outline designs for dish towels and my family members love them.

Andrea