Re: Quilt designs

JudyK B

Thanks Andrea, I purchased a few of them; who can go wrong at $.75 and sets too. Good to know you have used some of them and they worked up fine.

Judy

On Thursday, February 12, 2015 1:34 PM, "Andrea LaVergne lscsew@... [janome12000]" wrote:

I can vouch for the quilt or continuous line designs from  http://www.juliasneedledesigns.com/QuiltBlocks1.htm.  I have used them as is and also imported them into Digitizer, copied a portion (segment) and then used the feature that copies to a circle to create even more designs.  When packages are on sale for $.50 it is a fast and cheap way to get placemats or quilt squares quilted. Some of them are single, some triple stitch, and  stem stitch so you do have to look at the design.  I’ve used many of her outline designs for dish towels and my family members love them.
Andrea