Re: Jim's Videos

norma carson

Just downloaded Jim’s Videos and can’t open the app I’m trying to access it in iTunes as that’s where it downloaded to can I put it on my desktop?.  I’m on my mac do I need to be on my iPad?
Norma

Jumping off his desktop, Jim says:
Apps must be run on a device using the iOS operating system, which means iPhone or iPad. Due to the screen size the My 15000 app must be run on an iPad. You cannot run any iOS app on any desktop using iTunes. iTunes is just the vehicle for backing up the iPad as well as downloading content to it. You can also purchase apps on the iPad itself using the App Store icon.

Thanks so much for using our app!