Re: A couple of embroidery questions

Judy <judyjanome@...>

When I first tried my machine I embroidered with the accessory case on not the table. Something caught on the edge of the case and caused a problem and threw the embroidery off. Since I only emb with the acrylic table on. Anyone else have a problem with that. I don't believe it told you what to have on if anything. It does make since there wound be more stability with one or the other on. Judy

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:34 PM, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@...> wrote:

After I just realized a couple of days ago that you can embroidery with the table on, I've been using the table. I haven't had any problems. In fact it seems to be that the table sticking out a little more might add some more stabilization to the embroidery hoop.