Re: A couple of embroidery questions

Judy <judyjanome@...>

When I first tried my machine I embroidered with the accessory case on not the table. Something caught on the edge of the case and caused a problem and threw the embroidery off. Since I only emb with the acrylic table on. Anyone else have a problem with that. I don't believe it told you what to have on if anything. It does make since there wound be more stability with one or the other on. Judy 

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 20, 2012, at 9:34 PM, "Sherry Martin" <shejmartin@...> wrote:

After I just realized a couple of days ago that you can embroidery with the table on, I've been using the table. I haven't had any problems. In fact it seems to be that the table sticking out a little more might add some more stabilization to the embroidery hoop.

--- In janome12000@..., wrote:
>
> my thread is located in the bag with the stabilizer and felt...
>
>
> ---- gbmko wrote:
> In the manual, it lists the inventory of items that come with the machine. I'm curious to know if anyone received the bobbin thread listed?
>
> Is it OK to embroider with the clear extension table in place, or should you have the accessory box in place instead?
>
> I stitched my first design, from the Y. Ganaha Interior section...the heart. At stitch 8191 it "paused", and when I restarted, it cut the thread. I went back a few stitches, and it sewed a few, and cut the thread and stopped. I realized that there was jump stitch there, and i had the trim jump stitches on. But, I had to restart the machine. Is that normal, or does it usually just go to the next area and start on its own? I'm not exactly sure even that is why it "paused". Has anyone else stitched this design with the trim jumps on, and have the same thing happen? Thanks! Barbara Jean
>

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.