Re: 12000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

This is what happens when you try to multi-task. At the time I posted that I had been on the phone for half a day dealing with the most annoying human on earth who was having a self-induced printer problem. What it should have said is "Since this action is controlled by the machine software, it can be fixed with an update." Sorry for the confusion!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "joylaytor" <joylaytor@...> wrote:

I'm a newbie, Jim, so can you please explain "Since this action
iscontrolled by the printer software, it can be fixed with an
update."Printer software? What does that have to do with embroidery or
the 12000? Thanks!Joy