Hoop FA 10 question


There is a little thingamabob on the FA 10 hoop (according to the manual) called a blocking plate. Any idea what it's for? Inquiring minds need to know!
Linda near Buffalo, NY

Believing that blocking the plate is now illegal unless the catcher has the ball, Jim says:
The correct name for the thingamabob is doohickey. It's job is to secure the garment so it doesn't fall into the hoop and get stitched into the design.

Join onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.