'Addition of function for direct input of stitch numbers'

Anne Parker <annegparker@...>

I've just come across a feature mentioned on this page
that I wasn't aware of.

It mentions under New embroidery features
Stitch Number Selection Feature - which I'm happy with.

But then it mentions under Other NEW Features -

Addition of function for direct input of stitch numbers

What exactly does this mean?  Is it just referring to being able to select/set the stitch number when embroidering, or is it something to do with selecting a stitch number in sewing mode?

Where do I find instructions in the manual for this if it's in sewing mode?  I've searched but can't seem to find it.

Anne
​ in Stubbington, UK​

www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.  "Desiderata" Max Ehrmann

Jim says:
See page 121 in the V2 manual, specifically Jump key. That explains how to enter the exact stitch that you want to go to in a design that is open in embroidery mode.

Join {onlinesewing-janome@groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.