Sent: Saturday, December 13, 2014 9:17 AM
Subject: Re: [janome12000] 15000 New Owner Lesson

Hi Cas

I like the instructions in the lesson - they are exactly the sort of thing I want.  Easy to read and in point form (I'm a great one for lists!).  I didn't have any issues with them so maybe you are more arty then me :0)

Re your issue - am I right in thinking it's with combining the shoe pattern with a name? - Maybe you didn't press the combine button before you selected the shoe and saved it - that I think would have caused you to lose the shoe when you went to add a name in the monogram but it's difficult to explain with not knowing exactly what you did.

I'll give it a go tomorrow to see if I have any issues with it.