Re: 12,000

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Welcome Maureen! You can install the Horizon Link software without connecting your machine to the computer. The software driver will install on the first connection, but you can use the software without being connected. One of the reasons the software was created this way was so you could work with designs and stitches while away from your machine.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "itsatweetything" <itsatweetything@...> wrote:

Hi, I am new to the group. I got my 12,000 10 days ago. It is awesome. I have never had a Janome product. And I am looking forward to working on this one. I haven't had a lot of time to play with it,yet. Also, I haven't installed the Horizon Link, to my computer. I need to move my computer to the sewing room, and hook it up. Do I need to have the sewing machine hooked up, to install the software? I was wondering if I should install it, before I move the computer. Just wondering.
Maureen