Re: Replacing hoops for 12000

Susan Militello <suemili48@...>

With all the hype about the new RE 18 hoop available for the 15000 and 12000 machines I have a question!  Is the upgrade for the 12000 ready yet?     I'd like to order the hoop but no sense if the machine doesn't recognize it.  I looked on the Janome web site and tried to ask questions.  Too much grief. Web pages didn't work so I guess someone here would know.  Thanks!

Sue in WNY

Hoping to avoid grief, Jim says:

Yes the 12000 update has been out for almost a month. You can get it here. Follow the instructions on the website for downloading and be sure to view the instructions in the Update Tool itself.