Re: what format

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

JEF+ is the internal format used by the 11000 and MB-4 machines. Some conversion programs create JEF+ designs for 11000 & MB-4 hoops in the mistaken belief that only JEF+ will be recognized by those machines. Either JEF or JEF+ can be used in your 12000. When those designs are opened in Horizon Link, or the machine itself, the hoop setting will be adjusted as needed to correspond to one of the 12000 hoops.

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "Liz" <dse7sew@...> wrote:

I bought a CD of designs which has jef and jef+ what is the difference and which should I use on the 12000?? thanks Liz