Re: Brother vs Janome

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Copy that! I can't even tell when Diane is sewing on the 12000, which is in the next room.

--- In janome12000@..., "joylaytor" <joylaytor@...> wrote:

Jim, I don't know anything about Brother - no dealer near me - but in
comparing the Janome 12000 with other major TOL brands, it won handily
in the quality department and the ease of use, in my opinion. So far I
am very pleased with its all-around wonderful functionality both in
sewing, quilting, and embroidery. It just does what I ask of it as a
tool for my craft rather than as an end in itself, like some other
machines have become. I am thrilled that it doesn't take up so much
room and is so, so quiet!

Joy