Re: Replacing hoops for 12000

Anne Parker <annegparker@...>

Hi All

Just thought I would mention that in UK the 15000 RE18 hoop is available directly from the Janome UK website (just incase you don't want to order from your dealer for whatever reason!)  Don't know if it's the same as the 12000 though.  - http://www.j-shop.co.uk/product/416/essentialshoopre18

Anne
​ in Stubbington, UK​

www.sewingtales.wordpress.com

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be cheerful. Strive to be happy.  "Desiderata" Max Ehrmann

On 7 December 2014 at 19:11, juliadlf1 <no_reply@...> wrote:

Sue: Contact Ken's Sewing Center online. He does have all the hoops for the 12000 which I believe is the same ones used on the 15000 ( in case anyone is interested). Not sure if the templates are included in the pricing but I would assume they are. Just click on the link for the 12000 and all the hoops will come up for that model.

http://www.kenssewingcenter.com/janome-embroidery-machine-hoops-c-15_43_49.html

Also if you need the RE18 hoop is also has that one.
Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop for MC12000 MC15000 at Ken's Sewing Center

Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop f...
The Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essential Embroidery Hoop for MC12000 MC15000 includes FREE shipping over $39.99. Save on the Janome RE18 5.5 x 7 Essentia...
Preview by Yahoo

Julia
NY-MC12000