Sent: Sunday, December 07, 2014 9:16 AM
Subject: [janome12000] MC 12000 Bobbin Winding

Robin can you point me to these instructions??
I have looked and looked in the messages and just can not find
the instructions.
Thank you for any help.
  JoAnn

On 12/2/2014 4:04 PM, robynsaunt@... [janome12000] wrote:

I have had trouble winding bobbins on my 12000 too.  Things improved for me when I followed Jim's "how to wind a bobbin" instructions that can be found somewhere in these conversations. He has an instruction about putting the tread through the bobbin hole and then down through the centre of the bobbin. I am not explaining it as well as Jim does (sorry).  Always use full speed and the stop start button.

Good luck.
Janice