Re: New Accessories

Jim_Stutsman <jim@...>

Vikki is right, you don't really need it. But I like Judy's binder clip idea. It appeals to the McGiver in me! (Sorry, old US television show that Oz was probably spared from!)

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "HDD" <hddcreation@...> wrote:

Jim
i live in Australia and guess the new accessories listed on Janome Life may not yet be available here.
My problem is the thread stand. I purchased it for my 7700 and kept it after I traded up to the 12000.
Unfortunately the silver thread guide that went in the top of the 7700 machine to carry thread from the antennae does not fit the 12000. Can't get a square peg in a round hole!!
Any suggestion or will it be ok to use with out?

And despite getting my machine just befre christmas I have been away and have not used it yet!!!
Thanks

Heather
Qld Australia