Re: Janome 15000 purchase

Carol Selby

I just purchased a new Janome 12000 yesterday and have found that the instruction manual does not give me the detailed information that I desire (I am one of the older generation that READS the manual!)  I looked on the internet for a technical manual or a teaching DVD / website that would have projects using various settings to learn the flexibility of the machine.  I get free lessons at my dealer but he is 30 miles away and I like to learn some things on my own.

Speaking from the Shameless Commerce Division, Jim says:
You might find our 12000 DVDs useful. They can be ordered here.