From: 'Julie' jjems@... [janome12000]
To: janome12000
Sent: Sat, Nov 22, 2014 10:28 pm
Subject: [janome12000] Re: question about Corel in MBX and installing on Windows 8.1

Thank you, Virginia for the response.  I decided the best thing to do was to contact Janome and the next day Terri called and fixed it for me.  She did a remote access on my computer. However, she did not uninstall MBX.  She uninstalled Corel and reinstalled it and then I was able to get it to work within MBX.  All is well now.

Julie

Julie:

When you have to reinsta ll MBX you need to uninstall all of the MBX features before you install it back into Windows. Doing that takes some time. You need to search your operating system for every feature of MBX along with every feature of Corel. Sometimes it make take up to an hour to do that. I would be glad to give you my E-mail address to help you but without viewing your computer it would almost be impossible for me to do it at my end. I think the best you can do is go to the Janome website and contact tech support and they can take over your computer and do it for you. I will look for some written info I may have and if I can find it I will post here what to look for if that might help.

Virginia