Skipping stitches and breaking thread

Pinguin

Hello,

I have a problem, I'm doing decoratieve stitches (satin nr.3 and quiltstitch 31) but every now and then the needle skips a stitch on the right side of the stitch (when the needle swings right) And when this happens with more stitches after each other, the thread tangles and breaks.
The thread also sometimes shreads and breaks.

I tried different needles. And I cleaned the bobbin area. But it still happens.

Tomorrow I will call my dealer, but maybe one of you has a solution now.

Thanks,
Gerda

PS My machine and Horizon link via Mac/Parallels still don't talk although the computer 'sees' the connection.