Re: Have you seen this???

Anne Stoye

What a good idea.  I have supported some other Kickstarter projects and am now a supporter of this one too.  Thank you very much for telling us about this.  I do hope they get enough support for it to come to fruition.  I think keen quilters would find this very useful or quilt groups could buy one to share.

Anyone interested needs to sign up in the next few weeks or they won’t be made, which would be a shame.

Anne

The Easy Binding Winder

image

The Easy Binding Winder

The Easy Binding Winder is a unique product designed to help modern sewists manage their quilt bindings, bias tape and more.

Preview by Yahoo