Re: Missing parts

JOLLYNE TOSTE <jtoste@...>

Lisa,
Don’t feel bad. The 15000 walking foot was stored in a similar (Secret) compartment and when I bought it  - I ended up calling the store and stating that it was missing.  They were very nice and one of the experts called me back and mentioned this special place it might be located:)))
 it was there.  We are all Human!!! thanks goodness
Jollyne

On Nov 10, 2014, at 4:06 PM, Lisa Powell lapowell48@... [janome12000] <janome12000@...> wrote:

Oh my gosh do I ever feel like an idiot! Sue, they are right where you said they'd be! I didn't even know that pulled off like that. Sheesh...I'm so glad I asked you guys!! Thanks so much, Sue!

With egg on my face,
Lisa

Sent from my iPad