Problem installing Digitizer Upgrade to MBX

m1955seamstress

Hello again,

I have another problem! I just received my Digitizer MBX upgrade. I have Digitizer Pro.

My husband and I tried to install the upgrade, but the drive is not reading the CD.

We have Windows XP, but my husband says it should work.

We've had problems with the disc drive in the past; but it read the Horizon Link fine and we had installed it earlier. My husband put the Horizon Link CD back in the drive tonight to check and it read that CD.

Then my husband put the Digitizer CD in his work laptop with
Windows 7. It did not read the disc either.

Are we doing something wrong or do I have a defective Digitizer CD?!

Any advice you can supply will be greatly appreciated! I don't know at this point if it's our old computer or the Digitizer CD! Or maybe we are doing something wrong here! We have thought about getting a new laptop for me, but if it's not the problem I will hang onto the old desktop awhile longer.

Thanks,

Marla Cooprider

PS If I missed a post about this, I apologize. I did a search but didn't find a topic about this.