Re: Info requested/possibly purchasing 15000

Kaye Lessard

Yes you can go to event and pay less maybe but then who will service it? Who will help you learn things about it?
Getting a good deal is great but without a good dealer you may end up paying more in long run-
Just had a lady buy some software at quilt show - couldn't get it installed - error messages- called the store she bought it from - was given a phone number after waited 2 days for someone to call her-
I helped her even though she had not bought from our dealer- I do software lessons for our dealer- but I did remind her that I could be mean and leave her on her own -
She is really sorry for buying there now!!!
So ask around your area and find a good dealer !!!
Just my opinion!!
Kaye in la

Sent from my iPhone