Re: size of stabilizer and source?

juliadlf1 <no_reply@...>

Threadart, AllStitch, Amazon, Ebay, etc all sell online. You just need to measure the width of the outer hoop for each and allow at least a 1 to 2 inch overlap. I purchase my stabilizer in rolls versus cut sheets so I can cut off the length myself. If your wanting sheets already cut to size, then measure the length and width of the outer hoops, add 1 to 2 inches on each side. Just remember to measure the "outer" hoop versus inner one.
The 12000 and 15000 have the same size hoops including the new RE18.

Julia
NY-MC12000