Re: Question about Water Solubable Stablizers

itsatweetything

Thank You Marsha, That was my biggest concern. Not the right size, for the
bigger hoop. I have found, only one place, that carries the 15 inch width. Which is what we need for that particular hoop. I will let them know, I am interested in the
bigger size. I hope others will do the same.
Maureen

On Fri, Jan 13, 2012 at 6:41 AM, Marsha Lemmons <hobbied1@...> wrote:

Maureen,

I buy my vilene from www.allstitch.net.  Haven't bought any new since I got my 12000, but when I wanted sizes not on their site before, I emailed them & they added new sizes to their inventory if there was enough interest expressed.

HTH,

Marsha