Re: Clear adhesive we have to put on the left side of needle plate

kkrissyb <krissy.b@...>

Thanks to Jim and everyone who suggested ideas for the machine. Think I will try the ipad cover cut down to begin with.

I will definitely be getting the next Janome whatever it is called...........but want to keep this one looking really good so that when the time comes I can sell it while it still looks good. I find that I get a better deal if I buy the new machine without a trade in.

Kris in Aus who has just been sewing with her coverpro1000cpx which is her second love LOL