Question about Water Solubable Stablizers


Hi, I am doing a in the hoop project, that needs water solubable stablizer, and I need it for my size 23 hoop, on the 12000. If I measured this correctly, I will need a 15 inche wide, stablizer. I have found only one place to purchase that size, using Vilene. Does anyone know where I can buy this width.? And is that what I should use, for in the hoop projects? Any suggestion, would be appreciated.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.