Re: VM Fusion help

Pinguin

Hi Jim,
thanks. My machine was already updated when I bought it but I never thought of updating the software I installed on my Mac.
I will give it certainly a try and let you know if it works.
Gerda

Op 12-01-12 21:19, Jim_Stutsman schreef:

Janome supports 64-bit operation of Horizon Link, but the program itself is 32-bit. The problem with communication could be due to software versions. The machine has been updated to version 1.01 and Horizon Link is also at 1.01. If you have not updated both, you can find the files you need here:
Machine Update - http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/mc12000v101.html
Horizon Line Update - http://www.janome.co.jp/e/e_downloads/horizon_link_v101.html