Re: Clear adhesive we have to put on the left side of needle plate

Karen

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@...> wrote:

I was wondering if it is possible to get more of that clear adhesive that came with the machine to protect the metal from the hoop. I do a lot of sewing and use a lot of pins and I can see scratches on the steel plate on the right side of the needle plate already :(

I would like to get some more protective adhesive to cover this side of the plate also

Kris in Aus who loves her 12000
What about using the clear plastic that you can put on the back of your rulers for rotary cutting so your rulers don't slide when cutting?