4"x4" hoop for the 15000

JoAnn Novak

 I agree with you Kay.
 I told my dealer.  He talked with the company.  So hopefully if we all continue
 to complain about this we will get one.

 JoAnn

I cut a square out of the center and use a glue stick to attach additional layers of stabilizer for embroidery. It is quite labor intensive and time consuming. I'm retired and now  I make items for craft shows as a ‘part time’ job and would really appreciate a more efficient way of doing things. The 4” x 4” hoop is not a new concept for Janome. I just wish they would make it for the 15000.

Kay
713-816-3411
Proud CASA Volunteer