Re: Clear adhesive we have to put on the left side of needle plate

sharon.hedt

Hi Kris
How about the screen protectors used for iPads? I am at work at present (nurse on night duty) but I suspect that it would work...and when scratched would be easily replaced!
Cheers
Sharon - also from Aus!

--- In janome12000@yahoogroups.com, "kkrissyb" <krissy.b@> wrote

I was wondering if it is possible to get more of that clear adhesive that came with the machine to protect the metal from the hoop. I do a lot of sewing and use a lot of pins and I can see scratches on the steel plate on the right side of the needle plate already :(

I would like to get some more protective adhesive to cover this side of the plate also

Kris in Aus who loves her 12000