Re: VM Fusion help

Lee Beasley <slpslee@...>

Oh, interesting! Well, that would certainly color your choice right there. ;)

I use it to run Ubuntu on my Mac. There's a real advantage there, because Linux distros are updated often, and I quickly got tired of buying a newer version of Fusion or Parallels just to get the virtual tools working again, where VB updates are frequent, dependable, and free. I'm really not a Windows user so I didn't know about that limitation.

Do you know if the 12000 is supported by Stitch Buddy or Embrilliance Essentials? The one local shop that sells Janomes doesn't have any Mac users among their number, and I haven't gotten that serious yet to contact the software vendors. It certainly has a lot of interesting features. I'm still at the "drooling over the brochure" stage at the moment.

Lee B.

Sent from my iPad

Back then it simply did not work with Janome's Digitizer software.